Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mmmm Tea.

So, I'm sitting here in Saga (Saga is the college's dinning commons) drinking tea and doing homework.
By doing homework I mean doing nothing other then stressing out and drinking tea.
Its cold outside, but not raining.
Massachusetts is still a swamp.
Last night was a shit fest. Like shit hit the fan and splattered all over the place. I haven't been able go anywhere that the horrid stench is not attempting to murder me with its pretty much invincible stench wrath.
Oh God, my tea taste fucking awesome.
It smells only slightly like shit and mostly like honey, which I love.
I miss Tucson. Tucson smells like shit to, in a different way, a way that brings to my attention feelings of sweet shit scented nostalgia.
This morning I woke up and looked in the mirror, do you know what I saw?
It was not fucking P Diddy.
What you can't think of anything else? Okay I'll tell you because you look so good begging me on your knees, crying like that.
Well, I saw myself, looking like absolute shit.
I have officially blended in with my shit splattered habitat.
Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment