Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hopeing

Right now I'm hoping that Sasha gets her fishie, and doesn't kill it.
I'm hoping that tomorrow is a good day, and that I don't do anything to stupid.
That's enough of that bullshit.
It was so sunny outside today, I stayed outside and got sun drunk.
I mean its not nearly as good as my typical drunk but eh beggars cant be chooser's right?
No classes today, which was awesome. I mean that's what college is all about right?
I really dislike people and the way rooms smell when they spend way to much time in them.
Its like a festering stench disease. That's why I don't breathe through my nose anymore. Its almost always disgusting.
Unless I happen to be close to someone I really like. All of my friends smell good. Like ciggs, shampoo and soap.
Or maybe it's just some strange friend bias that I have. Maybe in all reality my friends fucking stink.
Today I decide that my reason for existing is to destroy all sea monsters.
I'll become a real life beast slayer and go down in history. People will hang pictures of me on their walls and every time they gaze upon my regal face they will shed a tear and say "That brave slayer of underwater beasts"
That's when I sneak up behind them and say "You had better shed more then one tear bitch, because let me tell you I pretty much pissed myself every time I looked at one of those sick nasty beasts"
Then my grateful followers will fall to their knees, shake their fists at the gods and cry for hours before curling up into fetal position energy depleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment