Sunday, April 4, 2010

lately

4/4/2010

Sorry I didn't leave any new posts this weekend. It was a long weekend. Don't fucking judge me. Fuck.

Anyway, Saturday was nice because I spent all day out of my shoddy campus and it was gorgeous outside. My skin is getting less yellow. My body hurts because I dance to much, and I dance horribly. I'm a disgrace to my culture.

Back to Saturday, Ari, Jesus, Diana, Jorge, Chez, and I (later to be joined by Jeanie) went to target to get thingz for our livinz. So while we were there we got followed around by a ton of security and employees. Imagine that racial profiling of a group of 6 (Jeanie wasnt there at the time) people of color. Odd isnt it? Well, it was funny at least. After that we were hungry and rushing to the bus because we wanted to eat in North Hampton. This is were we found Jeanie! which was awesome, so we got on the bus and went to eat burritos which was great because the food at this school is fucking disgusting. So when we were done we had an hour and a half to wait until the bus would come. Guess what we did?

We played games for children in a park for crack addicts: Simon says, Freeze tag, Hide and go seek, Red light Green light, and of course we spent a nice amount of that time commiting all types of fuckery.

It was pretty epic.

Today Jesus, Justin and I went to North Hampton again and walked around for hours, which was great as the sun was shining and all of that lame overrated shit.

When i got back to campus, everything sucked. Because thats what this life sucking campus does.

I was wasted on Friday, I don't recall most of it.

Yesterday I came to the conclusion that I hate everything and I'm a bitter cynical bitch incapable of love.

That's cool by me.

I should be doing homework right now.

Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, you guys should've split up at Target and see who security followed. Target does that a lot though I guess. I once saw a lady with a baby get in a supervisor's face about being followed in the store. She's like, "And he wasn't even being discreet about it. He was constantly on the radio and looking right at me."

    ReplyDelete